NJ 108-597 Moray Scotland
Asliesk Castle is a late 16th century stone three storey L-plan tower house, which was the property of the Innes or Brodie family. Sadly the only standing remains are the ivy covered walls of a small wing, the south wall is pierced by oval gun-loops and the south-west angle is crowned by the base of a corbelled-out round bartizan. A stone with an armorial panel dated 1587, is built into the gable of a farm building and in 1950 the deep well of the castle was filled in. 8 miles north-east of Elgin is Ladyhill and 9 miles west at Dyke is Brodie Castle.